7475 Montgomery Drive Plain City, Ohio 43064 Phone 614.873.2191 Fax 614.873.5850
Slurry seal is the most versatile and cost-effective way to preserve and protect sound pavement which is aged and oxidized. The application of slurry seal will significantly extend the life of existing pavements by protecting the undersurface from the effects of aging and the environment.
A planned pavement maintenance program with slurry seal can help you achieve considerable savings in rehabilitation costs. Slurry seal extends pavement life, providing a sound, usable, and safe roadway.
Slurry Seal Advantage
- Most versatile pavement treatment system available
- Extends life of existing pavement by protecting it from oxidation and deterioration
- Provides a durable, all-weather, dust-free, non-bleeding surface
- Ready for use just hours after application
- Provides black durable texture in a single pass
- Economical solution for low ADT rural and residential pavements
- Effective treatment for ‘flushing’ chip seal pavements
- Very cost effective when used in the Cape Seal process
Click on a picture below for a larger view.