7475 Montgomery Drive Plain City, Ohio 43064 Phone 614.873.2191 Fax 614.873.5850
Micro-surfacing, a cost-effective pavement maintenance process used by DOT's and municipalities across the country, is a design mixture of polymer-modified asphalt emulsion, crushed aggregate, mineral fillers, water, and additives. The mixture is properly proportioned, mixed, and uniformly spread over a suitably prepared surface.
- Provides a quality wearing surface
- Excellent macro texture / skid resistance
- Rapid setting - minimum user delay
- Extremely effective rut-fill treatment
- Resists rutting and shoving
- No utility casting adjustments
- Extends maintenance dollars
Click on a picture below for a larger view.